Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PS90?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devildog999
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2008
    • 5534

    PS90?

    I have seen in several threads people talking about it being legal to buy a PS90 as long as you keep it dissembled. Does that mean that you can't even fire the darn thing. If you can't, what is the point of even owning one? I love the weapon and would love to buy one, but I couldn't own one and not be able to legally fire it
    Originally posted by TRAP55
    Or your ammo stash has replaced your wifes parking spot in the garage.
    When my neighbor asked what all those crates were, I told him if he sees smoke coming from my garage, and me running down the street......he better catch up!
    Originally posted by Steve O
    Just go to safeway to shop for food. The young good looking couple buying healthy food...they're a new couple. The fat ones wearing ****ty clothes not caring about how they look, getting frozen food...they're married!

    sigpic
  • #2
    69Mach1
    Super Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2006
    • 15032

    There is a magazine lock available for it. Plus FN makes 10 round magazines. SAL did a great job creating the mag lock. So you can take it out and shoot it. It also has to have a stock extender or muzzle brake added to make it longer than 30 inches.
    sigpic
    69Mach1
    munkeeboi
    TURBOELKY
    antix2
    WTSGDYBBR
    tujungatoes
    jmpgnr24K

    Comment

    • #3
      devildog999
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2008
      • 5534

      I see. Why do we see a lot of people saying it has to be disassembled? I would love to buy one but it has to be "legal" as I am joining the Palo Alto PD.
      Originally posted by TRAP55
      Or your ammo stash has replaced your wifes parking spot in the garage.
      When my neighbor asked what all those crates were, I told him if he sees smoke coming from my garage, and me running down the street......he better catch up!
      Originally posted by Steve O
      Just go to safeway to shop for food. The young good looking couple buying healthy food...they're a new couple. The fat ones wearing ****ty clothes not caring about how they look, getting frozen food...they're married!

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        PolishMike
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2007
        • 6034

        Originally posted by devildog999
        I see. Why do we see a lot of people saying it has to be disassembled? I would love to buy one but it has to be "legal" as I am joining the Palo Alto PD.
        Disassembled to get into the state. Plus FFL's are reluctant to DROS the entire thing for their own reasons.

        After you get it, YOU are responsible for assembling it legally.
        Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and Pistol

        Comment

        • #5
          PIRATE14
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2005
          • 3189

          Originally posted by devildog999
          I see. Why do we see a lot of people saying it has to be disassembled? I would love to buy one but it has to be "legal" as I am joining the Palo Alto PD.
          We are waiting for our nxt batch of CALI PS90 KITS to show any day.......for some reason it alwasy takes longer for these to arrive.....

          But we have the PS 90s on hand every day............
          CHECKOUT...http://cwstactical.com FOR ALL YOUR CALIFORNIA LEGAL AR-AK-HK RIFLES and BUILDS...

          CWS....WE CAN GO HOT ANYTIME....

          CALIFORNICATION AT IT'S BEST...

          BRD....BLACK RIFLE DISEASE.......SPREAD IT!!!!!!!!!

          Comment

          • #6
            devildog999
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2008
            • 5534

            So let me get this right???

            It has to be disassembled when shipped (makes sense) and you can buy it as long as you have a BB installed?
            Originally posted by TRAP55
            Or your ammo stash has replaced your wifes parking spot in the garage.
            When my neighbor asked what all those crates were, I told him if he sees smoke coming from my garage, and me running down the street......he better catch up!
            Originally posted by Steve O
            Just go to safeway to shop for food. The young good looking couple buying healthy food...they're a new couple. The fat ones wearing ****ty clothes not caring about how they look, getting frozen food...they're married!

            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              aplinker
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Feb 2007
              • 16762

              Originally posted by devildog999
              So let me get this right???

              It has to be disassembled when shipped (makes sense) and you can buy it as long as you have a BB installed?
              It has to be in a legal configuration at all times. This includes disassembled or with a BB/30" extender.

              The easiest is disassembled, so it's most often shipped/DROS'ed this way.

              However, to be used, it would need a mag lock and to be 30" OAL.

              Some places will do the mag lock and OAL extension once it's in their hands and before DROS, but these aren't common for the majority of shops.

              Google Map of OLL Dealers

              List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
              Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
              This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

              Comment

              • #8
                devildog999
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2008
                • 5534

                I see, thanks
                Originally posted by TRAP55
                Or your ammo stash has replaced your wifes parking spot in the garage.
                When my neighbor asked what all those crates were, I told him if he sees smoke coming from my garage, and me running down the street......he better catch up!
                Originally posted by Steve O
                Just go to safeway to shop for food. The young good looking couple buying healthy food...they're a new couple. The fat ones wearing ****ty clothes not caring about how they look, getting frozen food...they're married!

                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  Spiggy
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 8688

                  actually, sal's magic thingamajiggy doesn't require a tool since it's fully locked in

                  -assembly is easy, no worries about it, you'll have to learn disassembly to load with the lock on anyways
                  Originally posted by AJAX22
                  Anti gun BS...

                  Finger print recognition is one more thing that keeps your killamajig from performing its killimafunction

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    aplinker
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 16762

                    I guess you're intimately acquainted with "Sal's magic thingamajiggy."



                    If it's not a BB he needs to go back to the drawing board.


                    Originally posted by Spiggy
                    actually, sal's magic thingamajiggy doesn't require a tool since it's fully locked in

                    -assembly is easy, no worries about it, you'll have to learn disassembly to load with the lock on anyways

                    Google Map of OLL Dealers

                    List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
                    Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
                    This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Spiggy
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 8688

                      eh, he built the prototype on my shop floor
                      Originally posted by AJAX22
                      Anti gun BS...

                      Finger print recognition is one more thing that keeps your killamajig from performing its killimafunction

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        aplinker
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 16762

                        Originally posted by Spiggy
                        eh, he built the prototype on my shop floor
                        You're working there with him or somewhere else? (/threadjack)

                        Google Map of OLL Dealers

                        List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
                        Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
                        This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          trinydex
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 4720

                          is the ps90's front grip considered a vfg?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            grammaton76
                            Administrator
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 9511

                            Originally posted by trinydex
                            is the ps90's front grip considered a vfg?
                            It's close enough that it should be regarded as one.

                            And just heading off where you're probably going (featureless): the front device IS A FLASH HIDER. Period. The OWNER'S MANUAL calls it a flash hider - I don't care what all the internet reviews call it. I'm going to scan the owner's manual for it when I find mine, which the BOF has stated is one of the primary sources for flash hider identification.

                            I scanned in my FS2000's manual where it referenced the flash hider, but I need to get around to finding the PS90's.
                            Primary author of gunwiki.net - 'like' it on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gunwiki/242578512591 to see whenever new content gets added!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              trinydex
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 4720

                              well don't you need to add something on the muzzle to make it legal length anyway? plus a butt pad too probably? i'm just wondering. because it'd be easy to fill that "thumb hole"

                              but if the front grip is considered a vfg then it's all moot.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1