Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

grendel wait time?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vet
    Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 104

    grendel wait time?

    Anyone know what the shortest current wait time to get a 6.5 grendel 24" upper is?

    thanks
    v
  • #2
    1stLineGear
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 1662

    Mine took about 3 weeks from JP rifles. Got the CTR-02 24" upper. It's going to look nice. Have a palm rest pistol grip and 26 round mags for it. For me this is the ultimate do all rifle. Good for CQC, midrange and sniping.
    Lifes questions answered here. www.lds.org and here www.mormon.org

    C.S. Lewis once observed, "Once we allow people to start spiritualizing and refining, or as they might say 'deepening' the sense of the word Christian...it will become a useless word....It is not for us to say who, in the deepest sense, is or is not close to the spirit of Christ. We do not see into men's hearts. We cannot judge...It would be wicked arrogance for us to say that any man is, or is not, a Christian."

    Comment

    • #3
      vet
      Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 104

      Originally posted by LaMigraMike
      Mine took about 3 weeks from JP rifles. Got the CTR-02 24" upper. It's going to look nice. Have a palm rest pistol grip and 26 round mags for it. For me this is the ultimate do all rifle. Good for CQC, midrange and sniping.
      thanks for the response Mike,
      yeah that sounds like a sweet package! Envy levels VERY HIGH! What made you chose JP over AA?
      I see JP has a break and AA does not. That break is a big plus. hmmm
      thanks
      v

      Comment

      • #4
        C.G.
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2005
        • 8251

        Originally posted by vet
        thanks for the response Mike,
        yeah that sounds like a sweet package! Envy levels VERY HIGH! What made you chose JP over AA?
        I see JP has a break and AA does not. That break is a big plus. hmmm
        thanks
        v
        24" Grendel does not really need a brake. There was a time I thought the same as you and thought I would get a brake eventually; then I got to shoot it and changed my mind.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          1stLineGear
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2007
          • 1662

          Originally posted by vet
          thanks for the response Mike,
          yeah that sounds like a sweet package! Envy levels VERY HIGH! What made you chose JP over AA?
          I see JP has a break and AA does not. That break is a big plus. hmmm
          thanks
          v

          Styling, Quality, and Precision is what made me chose JP over AA. I'll post some pics when it is all put together. I will have to wait on optics though. Optics will be very... expensive. What scope would you guys recommend? I want this to be my 300 -1200 yards rifle. I will build a shorter barreled version later.
          Lifes questions answered here. www.lds.org and here www.mormon.org

          C.S. Lewis once observed, "Once we allow people to start spiritualizing and refining, or as they might say 'deepening' the sense of the word Christian...it will become a useless word....It is not for us to say who, in the deepest sense, is or is not close to the spirit of Christ. We do not see into men's hearts. We cannot judge...It would be wicked arrogance for us to say that any man is, or is not, a Christian."

          Comment

          • #6
            thmpr
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2005
            • 3785

            If I had to choose between a CTR-02 vs a AA GDMR, I would go with AA GDMR.
            NRA Life Member

            Comment

            • #7
              360PA
              Member
              • Mar 2008
              • 367

              The Grendel

              Originally posted by LaMigraMike
              Mine took about 3 weeks from JP rifles. Got the CTR-02 24" upper. It's going to look nice. Have a palm rest pistol grip and 26 round mags for it. For me this is the ultimate do all rifle. Good for CQC, midrange and sniping.
              Mike, I'm going to build a 6.5 rifle as well. Thanks to your suggestion. I have two lowers that are awaiting internals, one is going to be 5.56 the other 6.5.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1