Hey all. I pick up my ptr91 GI on monday and was hoping someone on here had some experience with scope mounts for this rifle, good or bad. Im really not into the real high mount. Any info is appreciated. Also if anyone has pics of their rifle with mount attached that would be great, because well gun porn is always good. Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ptr 91 scope mount
Collapse
X
-
Actually, I believe the link for the .308 caliber models is here:
Last edited by redcliff; 12-22-2013, 11:20 PM."You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
"What we get away with isn't usually the same as what's good for us"
"An extended slide stop is the second most useless part you can put on a 1911"
"While Ruger DA revolvers may be built like a tank, they have the aesthetics of one also,
although I suppose there are a few tanks which I owe an apology to for that remark"Comment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,771
Posts: 25,151,514
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27856 users online. 110 members and 27746 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment