I'm looking to mount some type of red-dot optics on my AK. I'm not looking to spend a lot since the rifle cost me less then $400. Can I get some suggestions on mounts and optics that are less then $300...if possible.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Help finding optics for an AK
Collapse
X
-
Check out
Welcome to Kalinka Optics Warehouse®! We are the low-price leader for superior optics. Our low prices are the best prices on professional grade equipment; we don't sell cheap optics rather we sell professional optics cheaply! We specialize in East European and Russian optics; professional optics at half the cost of Western brands and three times the quality of Asian brands. We offer a wide selection of binoculars, spotting scopes, rifle scopes, military and hunting scopes and accessories, red dot scopes, POSP & PSO military scopes, Kobra sights, side and top rifle scope mounts and much more. Our knowledgeable staff can answer most any question so don't hesitate to contact us.
and
-- Michael -
-
I've been looking at one of these for mine.Comment
-
I highly recommend the KOBRA red dot.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,507
Posts: 25,148,553
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15634 users online. 123 members and 15511 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment