Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

50dtc upper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • crazychinaman
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 1557

    50dtc upper

    Thinking about getting a 50dtc upper for Ar lower.First is where to find ammo.Any know where to purchase the ammo.?
  • #2
    CSACANNONEER
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2006
    • 44094

    Yes, you can either roll your own (I can help you since, I have everything (including dies that I bought just to help others. I don't own a DTC) or buy ammo from mrkobota. The only other licensed ammunition manufacturer, besides mrkobota, I know who loads DTC commercially only loads it for EDM Arms.

    Now, I would suggest joining the FCSA, getting on our members' only forum and educating yourself about different 50s before you buy one. That way, you'll get the right gun for your needs the first time.
    NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
    California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
    Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor


    Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

    sigpic
    CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

    KM6WLV

    Comment

    • #3
      edgerly779
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Aug 2009
      • 19871

      My hunting partner has a lot of components and a press. He is in New Mexico in 18" of snow right now Elk hunting. PM me and I'll give you his info.

      Comment

      • #4
        bomb_on_bus
        Calguns Addict
        • Jun 2009
        • 5492

        Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
        Yes, you can either roll your own (I can help you since, I have everything (including dies that I bought just to help others. I don't own a DTC) or buy ammo from mrkobota. The only other licensed ammunition manufacturer, besides mrkobota, I know who loads DTC commercially only loads it for EDM Arms.

        Now, I would suggest joining the FCSA, getting on our members' only forum and educating yourself about different 50s before you buy one. That way, you'll get the right gun for your needs the first time.
        This is your best bet. Buy some until you get to the point where you can load your own. And if you can meet up with Greg he has a wealth of reloading knowledge and enough equipment to roll all sorts
        Originally posted by aklon
        In 1775 we stood up.

        In 1776 we announced we would not be sitting back down.

        sigpic
        Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Man that was some great Kool-Aid.......... hmmmmmm theres a hint of something metallic. Oh well guess I will get on with the voting.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1