Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Confirm

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • madstyle1
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 927

    Confirm

    Can someone confirm that the larue mount LT-751 will be an absolute co witness to the troy iron sights? When i googled it, it said it did but I wanted to confirm here if anyone knows or have experienced it. Thanks.

    My red dot is a aimpoint micro t-1
  • #2
    Big Ragu
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 71

    I have a T1 in an LT660 mount and it is a lower 1/3 co witness. The 751 is the absolute co witness.

    Comment

    • #3
      send it_hit
      Senior Member
      • May 2010
      • 2454

      I'm selling it to finance an ACOG, but I have been running a T1 on an LT751 and it is an absolute cowitness.

      Comment

      • #4
        madstyle1
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2012
        • 927

        Thanks guys

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1