Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AR180B Issue

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Thumper63
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2013
    • 1

    AR180B Issue

    I have an AR180B that I bought new years ago when they came out. It has been shot maybe a dozen times or so but less than 300rds through it. I took it out the other day and on the second round the front pin attachment point on the lower broke. I called Armalite and they basically told "Sorry, your outta luck".
    So does anyone who might possibly own an AR18 or 180B need a complete parts kit including a scope mount and an adjustable stock connection? if so please advise.
  • #2
    xOperator
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 242

    did you check out the AR10/AR180 section on arfcom? they have an entire section dedicated to it

    link here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_3/62_.html
    ☣
    // ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ //

    Comment

    • #3
      damon1272
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 4857

      It appears to be a steel lower. Have a competent gunsmith or fabricator weld it.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1