Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

NGD! ;D

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xenophobe
    In Memoriam
    • Jan 2006
    • 7069

    NGD! ;D

    Well, it's been a while, but I recently completed a new build and thought I'd share!

    Enjoy and comment if you wish!





    Build list:

    Colt SB-23 reg'd receiver.
    LMT CQB MRP Piston upper
    Micro T1 / Larue mount
    Magpul CTR / MIAD / MOE / BAD
    LMT front / MATECH rear
    Raptor charging handle
    Troy Ambi selector
    Colt match trigger

    3x Aimpoint w/swivel on the way.
    Last edited by xenophobe; 06-09-2013, 9:50 PM.
  • #2
    ghost
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 4626

    nice build!
    its good to see you around again!

    Comment

    • #3
      negolien
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2010
      • 4829

      Nice congrats that's one good looking rifle.
      "Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

      George Orwell

      http://www.AnySoldier.com

      Comment

      • #4
        xenophobe
        In Memoriam
        • Jan 2006
        • 7069

        Thanks negolien!

        Hey Ghost! Long time no see! I'm just starting to get back into guns after a what... 5 year hiatus. lol

        Comment

        • #5
          negolien
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 2010
          • 4829

          What kind of charging handle are you running?
          "Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

          George Orwell

          http://www.AnySoldier.com

          Comment

          • #6
            jvpark
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2008
            • 1793

            Can you tell me about your upper. Looks very nice




            Bodyguard .380 FS/T

            Comment

            • #7
              The Paper Pimp
              Banned
              • Mar 2013
              • 967

              is that an LMT upper?

              Comment

              • #8
                AK4me
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2008
                • 1282

                Originally posted by negolien
                What kind of charging handle are you running?
                Looks like a Rainier Arms Raptor, I wanna know about the upper too.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  Arkangel
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2010
                  • 4458

                  Nice. Congrats.
                  _██_
                  (ಠ_ృ) riveting tale, chap.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    xenophobe
                    In Memoriam
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 7069

                    Ok, I'll post a parts list on the first post...

                    I really like the Raptor charging handle, but I hate the Magpul ASAP. I should have just gotten a simple end plate with a loop.
                    Last edited by xenophobe; 06-09-2013, 9:48 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1