Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Can AA Upper also run DI setup?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jag9362
    Junior Member
    • May 2013
    • 3

    Can AA Upper also run DI setup?

    First post; potentially stupid question, but nonetheless...

    Can the Adams Arms 5.56 upper receiver also support a DI gas setup?

    Thanks in advance!
  • #2
    fmunk
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 3896

    Without actually looking at one taken apart... probably if you change out the gas block and BCG. Might need some port work on the gas port? Question is why...


    FS: Atlas Bipod, Custom G23 RMR slide, ETS mags, Jagerwerks, Recover G26/27, CZ Scorpion bits, etc.

    Comment

    • #3
      jag9362
      Junior Member
      • May 2013
      • 3

      Honestly, pure curiosity. I have an AA upper and was contemplating building a DI upper. Thanks for your input on the gas port, I believe non-AA uppers have larger gas ports.

      Comment

      • #4
        MrPlink
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Mar 2010
        • 12532

        Either just buy another, or sell the AA and get what you really want
        The California Moderate Centrist Militia member in exile

        disclaimer:
        everything I post is for arguendo and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed to be legal advice

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1