Hello All,
This is my first post here, I have been shooting birds for awhile now and I think I am ready for deer.
I have been doing a little research on economical gun packages, and the verdict seems to be the Savage over the Remington 770.
I was thinking about this one chambered in 30.06. What do you think about this one? Is the price right? Can you tell what model it is by the picture because I don't see a description.
Thanks for your feedback
This is my first post here, I have been shooting birds for awhile now and I think I am ready for deer.
I have been doing a little research on economical gun packages, and the verdict seems to be the Savage over the Remington 770.
I was thinking about this one chambered in 30.06. What do you think about this one? Is the price right? Can you tell what model it is by the picture because I don't see a description.
Thanks for your feedback

Comment