Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hand Stops

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Press Check
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 4879

    Hand Stops

    Other than Magpul and Larue, are there others available? Pictures are welcome.
  • #2
  • #3
    MrPlink
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2010
    • 12532

    If you have more money than you know what to do with KAC makes some.
    Gear Sector makes a nice one, made of aluminium. A little pricey at over 40 dollars though.
    Tons of options really.
    The California Moderate Centrist Militia member in exile

    disclaimer:
    everything I post is for arguendo and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed to be legal advice

    Comment

    • #4
      G60
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 3989

      Lowpro (Formerly Danger Close) is the best on the market, IMO.
      "Any unarmed people are slaves, or are subject to slavery at any given moment." - Dr. Huey P. Newton

      Comment

      • #5
        MrPlink
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Mar 2010
        • 12532

        Originally posted by G60
        Lowpro (Formerly Danger Close) is the best on the market, IMO.
        how so?

        I have never handled that particular model. I honestly think this is really just a preference thing.
        I mean, there really isnt a lot to these devices.
        The California Moderate Centrist Militia member in exile

        disclaimer:
        everything I post is for arguendo and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed to be legal advice

        Comment

        • #6
          freebug
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 596

          Noveske Keymod Handstop
          - 80% AR Fan
          - 300BLK all the way

          Comment

          • #7
            luchador768
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 3224

            I use the noveske K9 on one of my rifles. It works great!

            Comment

            • #8
              Mizouse
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2012
              • 1196

              Is the magpul one any good? I was considering that one

              Comment

              • #9
                r8dr rider
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 1983

                Midwest Ind. makes some for around $20

                Comment

                • #10
                  dhawkins
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 404

                  Agree with MrPlink - I think it is a preference item. KAC has a bolt/knob that rubs me wrong, gear sector is a little short for me, although I like them for the web of my hand. Lowpro and CADEX defense offer some bigger pieces for those that want a little more to pull against - they are quite expensive, however.

                  I like Magpul's new one. It works great for me and is cheap (assuming you can find one).

                  Comment

                  • #11
                    starsnuffer
                    Senior Member
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 2212

                    It's a handstop. Don't overthink it.

                    -W

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1