Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

double diamond

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • franktank8883
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 2

    double diamond

    At double diamond they make some sweet stuff but there customer service sucks really bad .i ordered a stock conversion for my sig 556 and 2 monthes later no part no email no phone call they don't answer there phones they do not answer emails .now that I have filed a credit card fraud claim they are emailing me but have not refunded me my money all I'm getting is excuses .i cannot believe that a company that build parts as good as these treats there customers in this fashion . before anyone orders parts from them you might check first.try calling them or emailing them see what kind of response you get before you give them any money.again I have seen there parts at my gunsmiths shop on other customer guns and they are awesome .but me and 6 others that have ordered parts are having similar problems.
  • #2
    deckhandmike
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2011
    • 8325

    Maybe they didn't respond to your email because your sentence structure is so annoying.

    Comment

    • #3
      jdmstuff
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 761

      I ordered the same exact stock adapter for my 556 a few months ago and they sent me a tracking number after 2 days. A few days later, the tracking number still didn't work. A phone call to them got them to drop it in the mail the next morning. Overall, it took about a week and a half to get my stock adapter.

      Comment

      • #4
        duc748bip
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2009
        • 1081

        I'm in the same boat. About a month in into the wait. Send a two request thru the website and still no response. In the OP you mention that "all I'm getting is excuses" Is it the credit card company or Double Diamond?

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1