Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Flash hiders

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pigpen66m
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Jan 2013
    • 1032

    Flash hiders

    I've heard good things about the Smith Votex, AAC Blackout and the SurefireFH556 212a. Any advise on wich one I should use on my AR 15
  • #2
    3006Garand
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 927

    Smith Vortex!
    I love mine. I couldn't see any muzzle blast/fire at about 7:30 pm in the Mojave desert
    However, If you can find any AR15 parts right now just get em!
    100% deplorable

    Comment

    • #3
      H2O MAN
      Banned
      • Jun 2010
      • 2196

      Smith Vortex!


      I think Brownells has a supply.

      Last edited by H2O MAN; 02-12-2013, 1:24 PM.

      Comment

      • #4
        pigpen66m
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        • Jan 2013
        • 1032

        I can find them online only one retailer is asking more than MSRP for the sf.

        Comment

        • #5
          Riddler
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2011
          • 783

          I would also sugget B.E Meyers.
          Originally posted by lakersandguns
          But its for the children.....
          Originally posted by gcvt
          **** the children.

          Comment

          • #6
            P.Charm
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 1522

            I sold a brand new one on a upper I sold because I was too lazy to take it off, am still kicking myself for being so lazy, but than again, I really don't care, they are only 50bux.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              pigpen66m
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              • Jan 2013
              • 1032

              The B.E. Meyers is harder to find not too many places carry them.

              Comment

              • #8
                SocomM4
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2010
                • 2187

                POWIIING POWIIING POWIING. No Ty.
                Originally posted by TeddyBallgame
                maybe I'm wrong, but, if a $50.00 investment can help me a bit, i'll just have to go a day without the hookers and blow to cover it
                Originally posted by ir0nclash86
                I would wipe it off for the simple fact of not wanting to get sprayed in the face with it during the first few rounds.
                Originally posted by Ride Madone
                It does not matter.An AR is the very best and safest weapon to use for home defence.

                Comment

                • #9
                  NewbieDave
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 1277

                  PM sent about Vortex...

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    pigpen66m
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 1032

                    Sent a reply I have a few questions on it
                    Last edited by pigpen66m; 02-12-2013, 1:46 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      MrPlink
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Mar 2010
                      • 12532

                      Blackout works exceptionally well, so does the Smith.
                      The California Moderate Centrist Militia member in exile

                      disclaimer:
                      everything I post is for arguendo and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed to be legal advice

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        pigpen66m
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 1032

                        New, used how many rounds through it?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ar15barrels
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 57175

                          I have some of the last 30 caliber 9/16-24 vortexes that were made a few years ago when noveske was using that thread spec on 300x221 barrels before the 300x221 became the 300aac.
                          These are AR-15 sized, but opened up for 30 caliber.
                          They work great for when I shorten and thread 7.62x39 or 300aac barrels.
                          Randall Rausch

                          AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
                          Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
                          Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
                          Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
                          Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1