Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Got Mega Gator lower!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tntgood
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 21

    Got Mega Gator lower!

    well I picked up my mega Gator lower day before yesterday and it is FLAWLESS! has safety markings on both sides and the finish is perfect with no discernible machine marks.
    I have to thank Jesse at 762 LLC in OR. Found him through GunBroker.com and asked first if he minded sending to CA. he asked to talk to my CA FFL first so I sent him a copy of the Flow chart and Olde Wests # and the same day he gave me the ok and honored the starting price on the auction of $110 + $10 s/h. (he has more in stock)

    Daniel at Olde West in Redding handled the paperwork and received it for $60 including DOJ fees and was absolutely fantastic!

    I can not recommend both theses guys highly enough, now to wait till next payday to start ordering parts!
    Some days your the Big Dog, Some days your the Hydrant!
  • #2
    JBird33
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 559

    I've been into Olde West a couple times this week, really nice people to deal with. Think they're gonna do a transfer for me on a Saiga since they don't think they can order them directly.

    Comment

    • #3
      ptoguy2002
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2006
      • 3866

      WTB: SWISS & German police trade in pistols
      WTB: German made & proofed SIG P226R & P228R
      WTB: Factory cutaway pistols & rifles
      WTB: LAPD Ithaca M37 / CHP S&W / Other PD trade ins....

      Comment

      • #4
        aplinker
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Feb 2007
        • 16762

        Originally posted by ptoguy2002
        Here you go:

        Google Map of OLL Dealers

        List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
        Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
        This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

        Comment

        • #5
          Hopi
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2005
          • 7700

          Originally posted by tntgood
          well I picked up my mega Gator lower day before yesterday and it is FLAWLESS!
          Only one?!

          They are beautiful receivers, have fun!

          Comment

          • #6
            Lateralus
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Sep 2006
            • 2041

            Originally posted by uclaplinker
            Here you go:
            No no no, youve got it all wrong, it looks like this

            If you live in the Sacramento area, check your Local Forum frequently to see how you can help restore Gun Rights.
            ----------------------------
            I am fighting for OUR RIGHTS by donating $20 a month to the CalGuns Foundation through GunPal. It is time to step up, California.
            ----------------------------
            With my feet upon the ground, I move myself between the sound and Open wide to suck it in I feel It move across my skin

            Comment

            • #7
              Patriot
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2006
              • 2982

              Originally posted by Lateralus
              No no no, youve got it all wrong, it looks like this
              Freedom does not die alone -- Camus, Homage to an Exile

              People generally quarrel because they cannot argue -- G.K. Chesterton

              It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties -- James Madison

              Comment

              • #8
                FlyingPen
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2007
                • 2377

                I think they're the nicest of normal lowers.

                Comment

                • #9
                  tntgood
                  Junior Member
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 21

                  Originally posted by ptoguy2002
                  Working on a 72 hour shift on an ambulace, I promise to post photos later.

                  How much later I will not say!
                  Some days your the Big Dog, Some days your the Hydrant!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Blacktail 8541
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2006
                    • 1567

                    Have 3 of them. You will be very happy with your purchase.
                    BT 8541

                    sigpic


                    "You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      mltrading
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 1251

                      You will need MEGA uppers.......
                      ML TRADING
                      e-mail
                      +1 408 582 3156

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1