Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

hydrocoating

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Justin87
    Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 343

    hydrocoating

    Has anyone hydro coated their rifle?

    I have a bare stripped AR15 lower right now and was thinking about doing that to it. And doing the upper later to match.

    Thoughts?



    Going for an RE theme with umbrella logo and such. I'm like a girl. All my projects have themes and color schemes. My guns are no different...
    I write things (poorly)
    I tweet sh*t (angrily)
    I'm right, you're wrong.
  • #2
    Ross
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1283

    What about a RealTree (a la Remington)?
    sigpicand as a check against tyranny." Judge Benitez - March 2019

    Comment

    • #3
      Justin87
      Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 343

      Ha the old guys in my family would probably like that better than my theme. They are hunters I'm just a range shooter.
      I write things (poorly)
      I tweet sh*t (angrily)
      I'm right, you're wrong.

      Comment

      • #4
        Justin87
        Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 343

        And to be clear I meant thoughts on hydrocoating not my theme
        I write things (poorly)
        I tweet sh*t (angrily)
        I'm right, you're wrong.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1