Hi, I am looking into buying a magpul moe hand-guard :http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG440/184
and magpul mbus flip up front sight, :http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG247/44
1) will this hand-guard fit onto a del-ton sport ar15 ... I am new to the ar15 world and am not sure how to check compatibility.
2) If i buy rails for the magpul hand-guard, can I put the rails on top of the hand-guard in order to mount the flip up sight... It is not clear on the mapul website.
Thank-you!
and magpul mbus flip up front sight, :http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG247/44
1) will this hand-guard fit onto a del-ton sport ar15 ... I am new to the ar15 world and am not sure how to check compatibility.
2) If i buy rails for the magpul hand-guard, can I put the rails on top of the hand-guard in order to mount the flip up sight... It is not clear on the mapul website.
Thank-you!

Comment