Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SAA Lower - Fixed my trigger guard

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mossy Man
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2011
    • 7641

    SAA Lower - Fixed my trigger guard

    After beating the living hell out of the TG roll pin from my CMMG LPK, and using the vice grips method, i decided to just get rid of the standard TG and go with a Magpul MOE TG.

    This one went in smooth as butter.

    Here's a photo of it with my M&P15 Sport Upper.

    Need to find a good deal on an upper now........gonna wait until black friday.



    I'm pretty happy with my first lower build so far, except now I'm still trying to find a decent buffer tube kit.

    The ATI one I bought (don't ask me why, it was all they had in stock locally ) is a real piece of crap.

    The buffer tube itself has the notches in the wrong place, so the first position (collapsed) does not fit, thus making it only a 5 position stock.

    The buffer itself is a cheap piece of plastic with weights inside.

    The spring seems ok though
  • #2
    jpm804
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 1609

    I bought a couple of the PSA buffer tubes and they seem good quality. Sometimes the premium version goes on sale from $29.99 to $15.99...

    If you can wait i see it go on sale pretty frequently lately...with the last time being only a couple of weeks ago.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1