Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Saying hello

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • elfstone
    Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 168

    Saying hello

    Just completed FTF deal with Exodus343 for his Palmetto mid length upper and Stag lower AR.

    Just wanted to say hello as I will be rooting around this neck of the woods more and growing my knowledge (and wish list). Now I have 1 in each major discipline and looking forward to 3 gun matches.

    Pics to come later as the complete lower is sitting @ OC Armory but got to take the upper home to fondle whilst I wait.
    Ask me about Project Appleseed.
  • #2
    Cadre
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 3310

    greetings.
    Originally posted by Kwikvette
    OPeR4t3Rz w3aR dem h4tz br4h!
    Originally posted by ddindetroit
    I think you mean ProStaff on your ad and not Prostate- the male secretary organ that causes urinary obstruction in old age and make chymotrypsin to lyse seminal clots.

    These are nice scopes - ProStaff that is; not the Prostate.

    DD

    Comment

    • #3
      BigRobb
      Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 372

      Welcome, have fun. Waiting for the pics!
      Sig SP2022 .40 S&W
      Stag Arms Model 8
      Remington 870
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        Chaos47
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2010
        • 6615

        Welcome to Calguns!

        Comment

        • #5
          myk
          Calguns Addict
          • Sep 2012
          • 5955

          The 10 day wait sucks ***. Looking forward to the pictures also...


          I don't always save the world, but when I do, it's in 24 hours or less...

          Comment

          • #6
            BigRobb
            Member
            • Jul 2012
            • 372

            I really wish they would eliminate the 10 day wait if you already own multiple firearms. If you are going to do something bad to anyone or yourself...you would have done it already if you already own multiple firearms. (that's alot of already's)

            Then again, we have bigger fish to fry...and that awaits in the 2A sub-forum.
            Last edited by BigRobb; 09-21-2012, 2:18 AM.
            Sig SP2022 .40 S&W
            Stag Arms Model 8
            Remington 870
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1