Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Barrel for JD Upper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rob86
    Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 291

    Barrel for JD Upper

    I'm currently doing my first Ar-15 build and would like to use the 556 round and was wondering what barrels people used with their JD Mechine Upper and JD bolt carrier. I'm concerned with the head space and am open to suggestions.
    Thanks,
    Rob
  • #2
    Babycakes
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 78

    you should be able to use any barrel you want. If your upper has feed ramps make sure you get a barrel with feed ramps as well. I've worked with JD uppers before and any AR15 barrel has worked fine.
    Originally posted by NSR500
    It's not a newb, it's got Boobs.

    Comment

    • #3
      rob86
      Member
      • Sep 2011
      • 291

      I was thinking it should be fine but wanted to make sure.

      Comment

      • #4
        Babycakes
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 78

        you're good to go! :]
        Originally posted by NSR500
        It's not a newb, it's got Boobs.

        Comment

        • #5
          rob86
          Member
          • Sep 2011
          • 291

          Thanks! I just have to get a barrel, gas tube, rail, and buffer tube and stock.

          Comment

          • #6
            Babycakes
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 78

            GL have fun with your build :] you'll be building lots more after this one!
            Originally posted by NSR500
            It's not a newb, it's got Boobs.

            Comment

            • #7
              rob86
              Member
              • Sep 2011
              • 291

              Thanks. I can't wait to take it out and see how it goes. Thanks for the help.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1