Agreed. We are very clear to point this out to our customers that ask about mounting your grip to a pistol or featureless rifle. It sucks that an opinion from the BATFE or even just plain common sense, that is generally accepted by the other 49 states, is a roll of the legal dice here in Cali.
I suppose I posted the BATFE letter to at least illustrate that developers and manufacturers are being proactive about making sure their products are safe and legal and was not meant to give the OP a definitive answer to his question. With California firearms laws there are no definitive answers.
Your grips are awesome and we sell a lot of them. We get a lot of inquiries about a grip for .308. Any chance that there's something in the works?
Thordo
I suppose I posted the BATFE letter to at least illustrate that developers and manufacturers are being proactive about making sure their products are safe and legal and was not meant to give the OP a definitive answer to his question. With California firearms laws there are no definitive answers.
Your grips are awesome and we sell a lot of them. We get a lot of inquiries about a grip for .308. Any chance that there's something in the works?
Thordo

Comment