Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ttt

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • powderedtoastman
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 1152

    ttt

    I'm in
    Last edited by powderedtoastman; 06-05-2016, 12:56 PM.
    I fly everywhere backwards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_dyOxAfEzI
  • #2
    818gtiguy
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 1061

    Remington .223 is underpowered. After breaking everything in you should be ok shooting .223 with the Vltor A5. Make sure you lube the BCG good also.

    Comment

    • #3
      ExtremeX
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2010
      • 7160

      Did the buffer come with the stock kit or did you buy it seperate?

      If you have a scale you can weight it, and we can tell you if its a carbine, H2, H3 buffer
      ExtremeX

      Comment

      • #4
        Freagan
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2008
        • 4564

        Glad you like your upper! All the BCM products I have handled have always been pretty solid equipment.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          gemini1
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 2230

          I use a carbine buffer on my BCM middy and it shoots anything I feed, even Tula ammos with no problems.

          Comment

          • #6
            powderedtoastman
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2010
            • 1152

            Thanks for the replies guys, yeah It's my favorite tax return..... I mean rifle!
            Last edited by powderedtoastman; 06-05-2016, 12:56 PM.
            I fly everywhere backwards.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_dyOxAfEzI

            Comment

            • #7
              powderedtoastman
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 1152

              Thanks for the replies guys, yeah It's my favorite tax return.....
              Last edited by powderedtoastman; 06-05-2016, 12:56 PM.
              I fly everywhere backwards.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_dyOxAfEzI

              Comment

              • #8
                Cactus_Tim
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2011
                • 1359

                I'm using the same stock with a BCM mid-length upper.
                Bought a Spikes tactical T2 heavy buffer and it's a pleasure to shoot.
                Cycles well with everything I feed it.
                Including steel case.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1