Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

First AR finished

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deter
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 115

    First AR finished

    Not only my first AR, but my first purchase. Everything else I have, I inherited. SO thank you to SoCal Bob for the lower assembly guide links, Santa Cruz armory for additional tips, hints, blue grease and my lower, LPK and PMAG.

    And thanks to all of you for providing the endless AR threads that I lurked

    PSA 20" heavy CL Upper, BCG, Carry Handle, Lower, LPK
    RRA buttstock kit (PSA was out at the time)

    Finished lower


    My new little bundle of joy!


    Today's swag delivery and assembled lower
    Last edited by deter; 04-06-2012, 1:47 AM.
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    5) Hey, wanna get pancakes?"
  • #2
    TDL2024
    Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 149

    Very nice! Did you get to shoot it today or did you literally just put it together?

    Comment

    • #3
      Tracer666
      Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 265

      Very nice lookin A4! Now just need a magpul MIAD with extended trigger guard and it will feel awesome!
      "All gave some and Some gave all"

      RIP SGT Carlo "Eugie" Eugenio

      KIA 29 OCT 2011 Camp Phoenix, Kabul, AFG

      Comment

      • #4
        deter
        Member
        • Feb 2012
        • 115

        Originally posted by TDL2024
        Very nice! Did you get to shoot it today or did you literally just put it together?
        I wish! UPS dropped it off around 3 and I didn't get off work until 9. Had to bribe my roommate with sushi to get it signed over today

        Originally posted by Tracer666
        Very nice lookin A4! Now just need a magpul MIAD with extended trigger guard and it will feel awesome!
        Next time.... next time.....
        And PSA doesn't joke when they say "heavy profile". Thing's freakin heavy!
        Last edited by deter; 04-06-2012, 4:46 AM.
        Originally posted by Kestryll
        5) Hey, wanna get pancakes?"

        Comment

        • #5
          SR-71 BLACKBIRD
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 678

          Very nice!

          Comment

          • #6
            Cucv
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 563

            nice man! I like the classic look
            Beretta 92FS 9mm
            Rock Island 1911 Tactical .45
            Vindacator .357
            Aero A4 clone
            Aero M4 clone
            Remington Field master .22
            Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 Gauge
            Fulton Arms M1A clone

            Comment

            • #7
              fighterpilot562
              I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2012
              • 47071

              nice job ! gonna add on anything else

              Comment

              • #8
                Arkangel
                Veteran Member
                • May 2010
                • 4458

                Good job, let us know how she shoots.
                _██_
                (ಠ_ృ) riveting tale, chap.

                Comment

                • #9
                  6doubleR
                  Member
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 419

                  Good looking rifle. Congrats

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    t0kie
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 3419

                    Nice built. Lucky to be your roommate, sushi for just signing the shipment

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      deter
                      Member
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 115

                      Originally posted by fighterpilot562
                      nice job ! gonna add on anything else
                      Bayonet, maybe some optics. I did pick this up at Guitar Center. Wanna keep my ownership on the down low
                      I drilled out holes in the zippers so I can put a luggage lock on it.

                      Originally posted by Kestryll
                      5) Hey, wanna get pancakes?"

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Tracer666
                        Member
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 265

                        Originally posted by deter
                        Bayonet, maybe some optics. I did pick this up at Guitar Center. Wanna keep my ownership on the down low
                        I drilled out holes in the zippers so I can put a luggage lock on it.

                        Just EPIC!
                        "All gave some and Some gave all"

                        RIP SGT Carlo "Eugie" Eugenio

                        KIA 29 OCT 2011 Camp Phoenix, Kabul, AFG

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Flowmini98
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 651

                          Nice rifle..I cant wait till all my parts arrive so I can put mine together.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1