Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AR15 .22 Conversion Kits

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pmoradi2002
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 233

    AR15 .22 Conversion Kits

    Anybody have one? How do you like it, any problems? Where did you get yours from?

    I'm thinking about getting one since I need a .22 to shoot and a kit is cheaper than a new weapon.
  • #2
    44fred
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 2399

    Might want to use your search function and also look in the 22 rimfire section.
    I've settled on the CMMG stainless. Seems to be pretty reliable from what I've read and heard.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."

    "No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms"
    -- Thomas Jefferson

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1