Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Remington projects completed...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • X-NewYawker
    In Memoriam
    • May 2008
    • 5993

    Remington projects completed...

    I had two home gunsmithing projects that languished the last few weeks as I worked for MONEY.

    I converted my late father in law's old 870 into a modern arm with Mesa Tactical's GREAT Urbino butt stock and added the Surefire dedicated weapon light fore end pump --



    And a Remington 700 SPS Varmint in .223 into an excellent Bell & Carlson Varmint Tactical aluminum bedded stock in the "freedom Green" pattern I fell in love with at this year's SHOT Show.



    Wade Dunn at B&C cut the stock's magwell to fit the surgeon DBM bottom metal,



    and I needed an assist from the great Jim Hoag of Canoga Park, California when the Surgeon supplied bolts came over long so they could be trimmed to fit. I don't have the tools to cleanly trim their bolts myself, so Jim stepped in and helped me get the rifle together.



    I added the Nightforce 3.5-15X -- Great adjustable butt stock --

    Last edited by X-NewYawker; 02-29-2012, 10:00 AM.
  • #2
    newglockster
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 1592

    very nice!
    John 3:16

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1