Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Scope for AR-10

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Maxwell663
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 84

    Scope for AR-10

    I'm in the market to buy a scope for my DPMS AR-10. I've have read and found some good reviews on the Millet TRS-1. I want to buy a good scope but just not break the bank. The link below is the scope I'm thinking about. What are some of your thoughts on this scope or others?

    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.



    sigpic
  • #2
    dlkk
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Feb 2008
    • 179

    Pm sent
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

    Comment

    • #3
      TheHammerOfTruth
      Member
      CGN Contributor
      • Jul 2011
      • 384

      If you are already spending 315.00 save a little more and upgrade.

      Comment

      • #4
        darqhelmet
        Member
        • Jul 2010
        • 467

        Originally posted by Maxwell663
        I'm in the market to buy a scope for my DPMS AR-10. I've have read and found some good reviews on the Millet TRS-1. I want to buy a good scope but just not break the bank. The link below is the scope I'm thinking about. What are some of your thoughts on this scope or others?

        http://www.midwayusa.com/product/740...-reticle-matte
        I have that scope on my target AR15. Not a bad scope but it's not the best. Save up and get something better for your AR10. Primary arms has some good prices on vortex scopes.
        Son, one day you will make a girl very happy, for a short period of time. Then she will leave you and be with men who are ten times better than you could ever hope to be. These men are called Marines.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1