Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Plastic AR lower

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oldyeller
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 1489

    Plastic AR lower

    Buddy just bought a New Frontier composite lower (plum crazy?), it is still in jail, but I got to check it out- plastic hammer?! Can you run a 5.56, 300 ACC, or even a 458 SOCOM on this lower? It seems that much of the stress would be in the upper, but any experience with these would be appreciated. I may have to get one too.
    Wanted- Dillon XL650 blue press parts/conversions
  • #2
    intruder1_92tt
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 152

    They've been having a fairly lively discussion regarding that lower over here.

    All posts were written by a multi-ped robot that stole my phone.

    Comment

    • #3
      h0use
      Calguns Addict
      • Jul 2009
      • 5783

      thinking of getting one my self, but to build a .22

      Comment

      • #4
        Drivedabizness
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2009
        • 2610

        here's a couple of their videos (I'm the OP on the other thread):



        Proud CGN Contributor
        USMC Pistol Team Alumni - Distinguished Pistol Shot
        Owner of multiple Constitutionally protected tools

        Comment

        • #5
          hefedehefe
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 2141

          War does not determine who is right - only who is left!!
          I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep your "change"
          "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy" - Frank Sinatra
          "Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway" - John Wayne
          "When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - Neil Patrick Harrissigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            hsiehjohn
            Banned
            • Nov 2010
            • 121

            I guess it will work if cash is tight .... it just feels goofy to me.

            Comment

            • #7
              SantaCabinetguy
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Feb 2011
              • 15142

              I think you’ll be fine.

              This guy made a working AR from a cutting board:


              Hauoli Makahiki Hou


              -------

              Comment

              • #8
                JNunez23
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2012
                • 2755

                No way!!!! WOW, that's nuts. Can't beat the price
                sigpic"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
                John Wooden

                Need a holster?, please email us at StrappedKydex@gmail.com for any holsters, mag carriers, and more. Custom jobs welcomed!

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1