Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DPMS. Like/Hate?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SureShot241
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 870

    DPMS. Like/Hate?

    What is your opinion on DPMS? Personally, I like their stuff. My almost completely DPMS rifle has worked flawlessly for quite a while. I have only had one bad part from them, and once I changed it out it worked GREAT!



    So what is your opinion?
    47
    I Like DPMS
    0%
    24
    I Dislike DPMS
    0%
    10
    They Are Okay
    0%
    13
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
    George Carlin, US comedian and actor (1937 - 2008)


    "High Speed, Low Drag..GoodToGo" RTT-CQB Man
  • #2
    TNP'R
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 7832

    They're ok.

    Comment

    • #3
      Jyruiz
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2009
      • 2045

      A co-worker of mine has one (DPMS Oracl) and has had no problems with it, the bolt release button is really hard to push compared to my Stag, but it probably just needs to be broken-in some more.

      Comment

      • #4
        cannon
        In Memoriam
        • Aug 2008
        • 8589

        They are O.K. As a plinker and all around shooter I'd be surprised if it let you down.
        ^^ Said by some lunatic on the internet

        Comment

        • #5
          700tactical
          Junior Member
          • Sep 2010
          • 63

          i have a dpms ap4 upper mated to a spikes lower and have no complaints shoots great

          Comment

          • #6
            stix213
            AKA: Joe Censored
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Apr 2009
            • 19002

            Never shot one, but I like that there are entry level priced offerings for those with limited funds to join in the fun.

            Comment

            • #7
              FNH5-7
              Calguns Addict
              • Sep 2009
              • 9407

              Bad experience with their LPK's. Would never buy one.
              Originally posted by FalconLair
              I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

              Comment

              • #8
                Dhena81
                Veteran Member
                • May 2010
                • 4587

                I never owned a DPMS I never will so I can't vote

                Comment

                • #9
                  sonnyt650
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 586

                  DPMS .308 upper: chamber is kind of tight but it shoots great.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1