Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
M4 Jam session
Collapse
X
-
-
There's a lot more broken in that video besides the weapon.
-WComment
-
Amazing that a camera is there. Why?Comment
-
looks like that dude has no idea WTF is happeningΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
sigpicComment
-
All i see is a dude riding the charging handle forward, using the same malfunctioning magazine over and over expecting the fairy godmother to come down and make it work suddenly... and firing like a ****in retard while screamin "get some!"you don't rise to the occasion,
you just fall back on your level of training.Comment
-
AK's don't jam
Fernando became an American the courageous way. By outrunning the speed boat.Comment
-
I found myself saying "don't ride the charging handle you retard!", and wondering whether that lack of basic proficiency extended to his general understanding of the weapon system itself. It causes me to suspect that he probably never cleans or lubes the danged thing, because it doesn't appear that he knows how to operate it in the first place.|
sigpic
I don't pretend to be an "authority." I'm just a guy who trains a lot, shoots a lot and has a perspective.
Check the ZombieTactics Channel on YouTube for all sorts of gun-related goodness CLICK HEREComment
-
Looks like he has several loaded magazines at his disposal.
Weapons probably dry and dirty.Comment
-
We don't know the maintenance history of the firearm, or his cleaning/lubing of it either.
I don't see how riding the charging handle would be causing his jams though. Any charging handle riding issues would be cleared up when the 2nd round is chambered. Though it does point to a lack of general understanding about the firearm, which could mean a lot of things.Last edited by stix213; 12-15-2011, 7:15 PM.Comment
-
I thought this too, until I saw home pull the mag out, and them repeatedly try to put the SAME mag back in, when it was obvious the magazine was the issue - you can see when he racks it that no cartridges come out... so obvious feeding issue and not related to the firearm.
the funny thing is that the title is misleading... I didn't see a SINGLE "jam" in that video. I saw a bunch of failure to feeds and that was it. so therefore.. magazine issue and possibly lubrication issue not allowed the bolt to come all the way back on the first 2 of FTFs - you can tell this because the bolt doesn't lock back when the first magazine is empty (if it was indeed empty, you can see him look at it and then throw it... so we know something was wrong with that magazine, either empty or the rounds were in there all cattywompus)Last edited by FatalKitty; 12-15-2011, 7:20 PM.you don't rise to the occasion,
you just fall back on your level of training.Comment
-
I will remember this the next time I think I'm having a bad day at work."Capitalism is the unequal distribution of wealth; Socialism is the equal distribution of poverty ... Communism is socialism with a gun at your back." - Sir Winston Churchill

Comment
-
my god what was he thinking? he is causing his own problems and poking his head up like that is half way through the vid isn't smart either.
I am glad he was not fighting trained troops, that camera would have captured his death.Comment
-
Looked like different mags to me.Comment
-
2 things that so called "retard" is fighting for you dumb@ss's! And he was using differebt mags.
3 bet he wished he had an AK rite then!K.N.P.V. line malinois.
Like my AR but LOVE myAK
https://m.facebook.com/NorCal-K-9-137536682986716/
Our dogs bite
Malinois n Dutch shep pups available all ages Working homes only.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,567
Posts: 25,149,269
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25712 users online. 135 members and 25577 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment