Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Documenting a rifles value

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mrbroom
    Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 361

    Documenting a rifles value

    So I found an online form that I want to use to document and record my rifles. One of the boxes to fill in is an estimated value. Does anyone know where (or if on this site) I can get some ball park figures of a rifles actual value? I went to the gun broker site to see if there was any being sold, got a few but still need like 3 more..

    Looking value of
    Winchester Model 94 30-30 lever action (1979)
    Winchester 190 22LR (1980)
    Stevens 311 H series .410 (not sure yet of year of manufacture)

    Any help is more than appreciated. And no.. I am not selling any of these..
    NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    BSA Merit Badge Counselor Rifle Shooting
  • #2
    iBkickinit
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2007
    • 462

    You really couldn't find a model 94 30-30 on gunbroker?

    Its a post 64', so $300-$400 would be typical, but varies widely based on condition.

    do a search for '94 30-30'. You'll have a plethora to look at.
    GC - Yellow
    4/28 - App Received
    5/19 - Check Cashed
    8/12 - Phone Call
    9/10 - Interview
    9/11 - Live Scan/Training Completion Submitted
    9/11 - CA Complete
    9/29 - FBI Complete
    10/5 - Firearms Complete
    12/27 - Call for pickup!

    Comment

    • #3
      Mrbroom
      Member
      • Aug 2011
      • 361

      thank you..
      NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
      NRA Certified RSO
      BSA Merit Badge Counselor Rifle Shooting

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1