I want to know if I can buy this AR from my out of state friend and install a bullet button. The gun is a bit of a Frankenstein that he didn't put together and it was assembled in the early-90's but he isn't using it and is selling it cheap.
In case the image doesn't show.
The lettering on the right:
EA. CO.
KR. PR. LA.
On the left:
Cal. 223-5.56
MOD: J-15

I'm worried it might be one of these but don't know how to tell for sure:
Eagle Arms: EA-15 A2 H-BAR, EA-15 E1
Eagle Arms: M15 (all)
In case the image doesn't show.
The lettering on the right:
EA. CO.
KR. PR. LA.
On the left:
Cal. 223-5.56
MOD: J-15

I'm worried it might be one of these but don't know how to tell for sure:
Eagle Arms: EA-15 A2 H-BAR, EA-15 E1
Eagle Arms: M15 (all)

Comment