Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Broken lower

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    motorwerks
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 1619

    Originally posted by Merc1138
    Probably because they just didn't want to. Could be due to their manufacturing process and where parts are made, that it doesn't make it reasonable for them to be able to do it just to save you the DROS fee.
    They paid the DROS fee if I remember correctly.

    Comment

    • #32
      Anchors
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2010
      • 5940

      Originally posted by motorwerks
      They paid the DROS fee if I remember correctly.
      It might have still been cheaper for them when you factor in the cost of time/hassle.
      I have no idea, but like I posted above many companies seem to not be too eager to do it, but it is certainly legal.
      Last edited by Anchors; 10-07-2011, 7:54 PM.

      Comment

      • #33
        tacticalcity
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Aug 2006
        • 10929

        Welcome to the club. Build enough of them it happens to ya at least once.

        The best option is the Stark Grip as it completely hides it. If you can't stand the looks of it, you can sell the lower. Figure $55 to $75 shipped asking price.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1