I am having a hard time finding the right answer for this. My dad bought one of those WASR AKs from turners here in CA. He was trying to order a tapco collapsable stock from cheaperthandirt.com. They say that they will not ship this to CA. Why?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AK47 question
Collapse
X
-
Because they're ignorant, and too lazy to read up on the laws.
They may also be listening too much to their (not a clue) lawyers.
Buy from a CA friendly vendor here on calguns.sigpic
69Mach1
munkeeboi
TURBOELKY
antix2
WTSGDYBBR
tujungatoes
jmpgnr24K -
Try Parallax Tactical in San Diego. California company that is up on the laws. There website is usually very up to date on inventory. They are very cool and will answer any question you have. They also have decent prices on AK/AR stuff.NRA Member
CRPA Member
Don't yank on the trigger. It's not your pecker.
Member #46312Comment
-
If you can't find one from a local vendor/Calguns supporter, then you can order one from Carolina Shooters Supply for $42.99 (cheaper than CTD.) They ship super-fast and are good people. http://store.carolinashooterssupply....LE-AK47/Detail------------------------------------------------------------
iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?Comment
-
I love cheaper then s*&%, they spout off on how they helped defeat the internet ammo ban, but wont sell a lot of parts to us.
Makes a lot of F(&(in sense.Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!Comment
-
Cheaper Than Dirt is an anti-CA vendor.
Their policy is if they think it's illegal in CA, they will not ship it to CA.
They will not change this policy, unless they get new owners.
If you ask why or show them proof whatever item they won't ship is legal in CA, they will respond back with "If you do not like it, then move out of CA."sigpic
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).Comment
-
CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)CGN Contributor - Lifetime- Jul 2008
- 4003
Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
California needs YOU.
sigpic
Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. PattonComment
-
+1
I've been very impressed with they guys at parallax, like he said, they are always willing to help anyway they can and they have good prices too!KTO 1911 80% + Rock Island Parts Kits + Aimsmall arms 1911 Jig group buy OPEN
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=900371
AR15+AR10 80% JIGS in stock
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...7#post12529807

Comment
-
To sum it up easier.
If the part is only legal to have on with a bullet button they will not ship it to CA. basically they act like they dont know about the mag lock laws alowing the parts to be legal"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas JeffersonComment
-
I wanted to order a Hogue forend for my Saiga. They told me NO.
I say
BOYCOTT CHEAPER THAN DIRT!.
Things I have for sale.
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1646789
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1645958
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1645863
Legal disclaimer: Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one, including me.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,331
Posts: 25,146,896
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27822 users online. 61 members and 27761 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment