Going to two-tone my Sig 556 Swat, stock and grip FDE. Going to have to paint them FDE, which paint should I go with for the best color match for Magpul's FDE?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Two-tone
Collapse
X
-
Two-tone
"Safety" "yea I heard of it. It's that mechanism on the side of a gun to keep you from shooting people you like".
"You can get alot more with a nice word and a gun, than a nice word alone"- Al Capone
NRA Patron Member
Visalia Sportsman Member
sigpicTags: None -
Dura coat has one that is supposed to be an exact match. The krylon camo is a little lighter, other than that I don't know.A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,537
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23531 users online. 66 members and 23465 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment