Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Which AR upper has precision guarantee?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BAGunner
    Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 482

    Which AR upper has precision guarantee?

    FNAR Match has factory sub MOA guarantee. Is there any AR upper claiming similar precision from the factory/builder?

    Thanks.
    sigpic
  • #2
    dieselpower
    Banned
    • Jan 2009
    • 11471

    LaRue I think.

    Comment

    • #3
      djleisure
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2008
      • 4734

      Les Baer guarantee's 1/2 MOA. http://www.lesbaer.com/223M4Civ.html
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?

      Comment

      • #4
        Solidsnake87
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2006
        • 4399

        There are lots of companies that list the accuracy guarantee on their webpages. Keep in mind that the accuracy guarantees only apply to the use premium match grade ammo shot by people that can hold such tight groups (or in a rest).

        The Stag varminter comes with a 1/4 MOA at 100 yards guarantee.

        If memory serves, all of the Rock River uppers have a 1 MOA guarantee. Their varminter uppers have 1/2 MOA guarantees.

        The guys lauded as making the "finest" uppers in the industry don't list accuracy guarantees. They don't have to list accuracy figures for their equipment to sell. Compass lake engineering, Krieger, and White Oak Armament are regarded by many well ranked competitive shooters as being the best in the business. Also, their prices on their uppers (or the cost to built one with their components) is not that much different from many factory varminter uppers. The big difference is the wait time to get one (like 6 months generally).
        Replying to craigslist for casual encounters is like pokemon with STDs. Gotta catch em all
        If Hell ever needed a operations manual all it would need is a copy of California's laws
        .

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1