Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AK 47 Stuff??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mother Russia
    Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 164

    AK 47 Stuff??

    Just got my Polish AK47, and I have no idea where to get accessories for it. Like cheap furniture set, muzzle brake, cleaning kit. Is there a store around sac that has good a good AK selection. Or a website? ... everywhere I look furniture sets run 100+. If anyone knows, please share.
  • #2
    69Mach1
    Super Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2006
    • 15032

    Milled stuff is expensive. What kind of furniture are you looking for? Look in the private sale forums or Gunbroker. The cheapest sets are going to be the polymer sets.
    sigpic
    69Mach1
    munkeeboi
    TURBOELKY
    antix2
    WTSGDYBBR
    tujungatoes
    jmpgnr24K

    Comment

    • #3
      69Mach1
      Super Moderator
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jan 2006
      • 15032

      If this is what your rifle looks like, be aware that that is original, and very nice, Polish wood.


      If it's in good cond., or can be restored if not, keep it on there. Polish bak. pistol grips are nice too.
      sigpic
      69Mach1
      munkeeboi
      TURBOELKY
      antix2
      WTSGDYBBR
      tujungatoes
      jmpgnr24K

      Comment

      • #4
        Carsgunsandchics
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 3537

        Only place local for AK anything would be LCG AK and AR15 on Florin Rd. http://www.ar15gearsofwar.com/ his name is Luis'.
        Originally posted by fighterpilot562
        I am more of a sucker than a blower...

        Comment

        • #5
          Redchevyman
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2006
          • 1311

          My site RCMgunparts.com has all kinds of AK accessories. I do have TAPCO T6 stocks made for milled receivers and I do have cleaning kits. They are not listed on the web site so PM me if interested.

          Comment

          • #6
            Mother Russia
            Member
            • Jun 2011
            • 164

            No not milled I have an Polish AKMS - its the underfolder. The bottom hand guard piece is beyond perfect, top is worn out and too dark.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1