Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Large Pin AR Trigger Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FLIGHT762
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 3072

    Large Pin AR Trigger Question

    I have a 1993 era Colt AR-15 RAW that I'm doing some upgrades to. Unfortunately, it has the large (.160") trigger/hammer pins and an auto sear block. I would like to put a better trigger than the factory one. I don't need a match trigger, just a 4# or so that will work 100% with mil spec ammo.

    I know the Geissele and some others will not work. Is there something out there that will work ?

    Thanks.
  • #2
    ke6guj
    Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Nov 2003
    • 23725

    it looks like most of the match trigger makers do offer large pin triggers for the Ar15, including Geissele.
    Jack



    Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

    No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1