Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
10/30 plug needed
Collapse
X
-
No need if you have a rivet gun! On the front edge of the mag there is a square the slightly sticks out. Drill a hole and put a rivet in! The follower will stop at 10 roundsCerakote and Stippling https://www.facebook.com/HammerGunWorxComment
-
Be careful if you do this yourself. Make sure it only holds 10th rounds or less. Magazineblocks.com ones are great quality, $5 each, and will definitely only hold 10th. Make sure you get the PMAG one if you get them.Comment
-
MagPul MPLA
POF-USA P415-18-11T-223
TROY M7A1
& a bunch of SIG pistols and rifles
**WTB P227 TacOps**Comment
-
I'd advise AGAINST this method. After several reloads, the pop rivet begins to weaken at the contact area on the magazine. the rivit becomes loose & begins to wobble. At the most inopportune moment (when being checked by LEO), your magazine suddenly holds 10+ roundsMagPul MPLA
POF-USA P415-18-11T-223
TROY M7A1
& a bunch of SIG pistols and rifles
**WTB P227 TacOps**Comment
-
Make your own! It takes about 5 minutes with a bandsaw or a jigsaw.

Once you get the first one right, use that as a template and fire off a bunch.sigpicComment
-
but thats not store bought so how do I impress my friends when I didn't pay a Chinese guy to manufacture it for me? EDIT--- Exile Machine magblocks are 100% made in the USA...if you going to buy one...at least support our own workers!
Thats awesome man. draw up a stencil, create it in PDF and host it. have it actual size so guys can just print the PDF, cut out the stencil and use it as a template to make their own out of wood, plastic, steel, whatever.Last edited by dieselpower; 06-26-2011, 1:32 PM.Comment
-
Thanks! I'll do that. Just don't get mad at me when your wife or girlfriend walks in and asks why you're cutting out penises.but thats not store bought so how do I impress my friends when I didn't pay a Chinese guy to manufacture it for me?
Thats awesome man. draw up a stencil, create it in PDF and host it. have it actual size so guys can just print the PDF, cut out the stencil and use it as a template to make their own out of wood, plastic, steel, whatever.
And just for reference, I used scrap pieces of that white plastic lattice from home depot that I had lying around. Very durable and very easy to cut.sigpicComment
-
Thanks for the referral! We do ship the Magblocks free of charge, any quantity. Buy one, buy 100, ships free. We also have the lowest price on PMAG 30 round kits, and never charge a fee to take them apart for CA compliance.
BTW the Magblocks are 100% MADE IN USA, not China.Manufacturer of CA AWB Compliance Products from Oct 2009 to Nov 2018Comment
-
Nice... I will edit, excuse my ignorance.Thanks for the referral! We do ship the Magblocks free of charge, any quantity. Buy one, buy 100, ships free. We also have the lowest price on PMAG 30 round kits, and never charge a fee to take them apart for CA compliance.
BTW the Magblocks are 100% MADE IN USA, not China.Comment
-
-
My 1/4" rivet has been just fine! Its not coming loose at all! May not work for everyon I guess! I also have mag blocks in some of my mags! I prefer rivets tho! Especialy in USGI magsCerakote and Stippling https://www.facebook.com/HammerGunWorxComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,351
Posts: 25,147,120
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28227 users online. 147 members and 28080 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment