Hey,
I just got the email the Barrett REC 7 in 6.8 is in the UPS pipeline, and once it hits the FFL the countdown starts.
The quandry is sights, Troy Industries BUIS or the fixed version, red dot vs holo? I know that some cobinations will dictate choices but I am looking at different choices/combos. Mind you this shooter is for zombies and SHTF scenarios. My Combat Commander will be used for the average chithead intruder, or the Mossie 500. Am thinking the HK USP-LEM .40 will most likely be rotated in to the linup, since if a bad guy gets ventilated, I wont miss the HK.
eric
I just got the email the Barrett REC 7 in 6.8 is in the UPS pipeline, and once it hits the FFL the countdown starts.
The quandry is sights, Troy Industries BUIS or the fixed version, red dot vs holo? I know that some cobinations will dictate choices but I am looking at different choices/combos. Mind you this shooter is for zombies and SHTF scenarios. My Combat Commander will be used for the average chithead intruder, or the Mossie 500. Am thinking the HK USP-LEM .40 will most likely be rotated in to the linup, since if a bad guy gets ventilated, I wont miss the HK.
eric

Comment