answered
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
answered
Collapse
X
-
I have one. Find someone or somewhere that has them out of state. Send bullet button or featureless pistol grip delete. Solar Tactical carriers it. Then you will need to get a muzzle break extension to reach the 30 inch requirement.
Turners charges $120+ for FFL. No FFL will allow you to take a AW home or most won't even accept it. The RFB MUST be California legal configured before arrival. -
Ah I see. Could you direct me to any long muzzle breaks like that?I have one. Find someone or somewhere that has them out of state. Send bullet button or featureless pistol grip delete. Solar Tactical carriers it. Then you will need to get a muzzle break extension to reach the 30 inch requirement.
Turners charges $120+ for FFL. No FFL will allow you to take a AW home or most won't even accept it. The RFB MUST be California legal configured before arrival.
Also since it looks like you're familiar with Kel-tec can you tell me when the 20+ inch barrel versions of the RFB will be coming out?Comment
-
Want a Kel-Tec RFB and you are in SoCal?
Check out Warrior One in Riverside.
It looks like they have a featureless Kel-Tec RFB for sale. Pic taken two days ago by kel-tec-innovations.

Warrior One
2222 Kansas Ave. suite H
Riverside, CA 92507
Mon-Sat 10AM-6PM
(951) 784-0405
Last edited by Quiet; 04-23-2011, 4:48 PM.sigpic
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).Comment
-
Thanks but more interested in BB'd.Want a Kel-Tec RFB and you are in SoCal?
Check out Warrior One in Riverside.
It looks like they have a featureless Kel-Tec RFB for sale. Pic taken two days ago by kel-tec-innovations.

Comment
-
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Originally posted by Ayn RandYou seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.Comment
-
I had mine sent to an 07 FFL and they installed a grip wrap and fake can (for OAL requirement).
The wrap favors a righty but lefty works just fine too.
It can take the metric FAL mags I have and it's all plug and play from there.
BTW; I have managed to make my rifle gag. While reinstalling the metal shute that carries the empties towards the front exit, I mis-aligned the rear section where it fits into a groove on the receiver. Wa-la... it shoots and then the ejector carries it to the the top of the bolt and gets caught on the ejector prongs and stays there and it fails to feed another round.
Easy fix is to just put it together correctly.
Also set aside some coin for optics. IMO there isn't enough real estate to run BUIS so you may want to take a pass on that.
The OEM sling "works". Nobody makes anything I like so I'll probably make my own rig.
AR bolt gas rings work on this bad boy so smoke'em if you got'em.Comment
-
-
Originally posted by CSACANNONEERAh, the old "form over function" argument. I guess some people would rather be seen with a hot blonde who won't put out than with a "Neil 8" who will make you


.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,762
Posts: 25,151,390
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26871 users online. 112 members and 26759 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment