Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

..............

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigBamBoo
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2008
    • 5215

    ..............

    ...........
    Last edited by BigBamBoo; 08-11-2011, 8:24 AM.
    Bring hay for my horse....wine for my men....and mud for my turtle!

    What do you hear ???...... Nothing but the rain. Well grab your gun and bring in the cat.

    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

    Originally posted by ar15barrels
    It makes it bigger and longer.
  • #2
    till44
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 2604

    KRG makes some good stuff that is truly innovative, plus they're an American company run by retired MIL with real world experience. Good group of guys and a great company.

    Comment

    • #3
      CK_32
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Sep 2010
      • 14369

      Eh still not a fan
      For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

      What's Your Caliber??


      My Youtube channel

      Comment

      • #4
        BigBamBoo
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2008
        • 5215

        ...........
        Last edited by BigBamBoo; 08-11-2011, 8:24 AM.
        Bring hay for my horse....wine for my men....and mud for my turtle!

        What do you hear ???...... Nothing but the rain. Well grab your gun and bring in the cat.

        "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
        - Sigmund Freud

        Originally posted by ar15barrels
        It makes it bigger and longer.

        Comment

        • #5
          Iggy
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 1120

          Stan,

          I was wondering when you were going to jump on one of these. I was on the list to get one of the first but my Tikka never materialized. They look like really solid stocks.

          Comment

          • #6
            EasyE
            Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 213



            Tikka huh?

            Comment

            • #7
              Rekrab
              Valar Dohaeris
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • May 2009
              • 5534

              Damn, that's hot. I wish someone would make one for the Savage 16 >.<
              Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44

              Big Ammo Sale!
              Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for Sale

              Comment

              • #8
                CK_32
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Sep 2010
                • 14369

                Originally posted by BigBamBoo
                That because you Have never shot one I am guessing? My lowly $500 Tikka T3 Lite .223 with factory Black Hills ammo will shoot right along side my Surgeon Scalpel .243 out to 300 yards.

                And the Tikka Tactical .308 would out shoot my Sako TRG-22 (.308) and Remington 5R at the same given ranges shot side by side.

                I have the advantage of having owned many different rifles to compare them all to. Where as most folks buy A rifle and now it is the best thing ever.

                Take care,Stan
                Nope.. I have fondled one and didnt like the feel of it. Same with savage.. There are just some things i dont like about it compared to the 700.. I know they are tack drivers. Just can jump on one from the feel of it.
                For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                What's Your Caliber??


                My Youtube channel

                Comment

                • #9
                  RugerNo1
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 1644

                  So, you are not fan because you have never shot the rifle and it "felt" wrong. Moreover, you are making a statement about a factory stock when the thread is about an aftermarket stock?

                  Just trying to follow your logic.
                  Dane

                  For the Learned Rifleman

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BigNick
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 508

                    I would sell my Remington before i would sell my Tikka!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      CK_32
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 14369

                      Originally posted by RugerNo1
                      So, you are not fan because you have never shot the rifle and it "felt" wrong. Moreover, you are making a statement about a factory stock when the thread is about an aftermarket stock?

                      Just trying to follow your logic.

                      No I'm sayin the reason I don't like the stock is because I don't like the stock... And the reason I didn't buy a tikka is because I didn't like how it felt.

                      He asked men separate question and I answered it. I'm just not a fan of these stocks... I say the same exact thing about the new m24 stocks... Just don't like the way they sit. Has nothing to do with tikkas.
                      For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                      What's Your Caliber??


                      My Youtube channel

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        goodlookin1
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 2557

                        Originally posted by BigNick
                        I would sell my Remington before i would sell my Tikka!
                        I'd NEVER sell my Tikka!

                        Do they make it for .30-06???
                        Last edited by goodlookin1; 04-05-2011, 1:33 PM.
                        www.FirearmReviews.net

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Secret
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 867

                          THOSE LOOK SICK AS HELL LOL. I think im gunna buy a tikka before my ar now lol.
                          Originally posted by Hammertime
                          What do you expect from a culture that readily beats and tortures women?
                          Originally posted by Nose Nuggets
                          efficiency in the kitchen.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            RugerNo1
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 1644

                            CK_23 I'm mearly trying to get you to explain why you do not like the rifles. I am not a fan of the look, but utility Trumps looks anyday. And, writing off a rifle just because of one stock is quite unresaonable. May I venture to guess that you held of the plastic stocked rifles? If so, one could conclude those are not the best, but should not be taken as representative of the whole. The Manners, McMillian, and other brands are very much an upgrade.
                            Dane

                            For the Learned Rifleman

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              CK_32
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Sep 2010
                              • 14369

                              You guys really read WAY into my answers. Lol I said nothing wrong with mcmillans or b&c stocks... I actually want a McMillan.... I just said I don't like the look... THATS ALL... nothing more nothing less.... I don't know where your getting I'm bashing of tikkas or other stocks... I just don't like the look of that rifle.. IMO it's not my thing... Enough said.. If you like it cool... I don't bash you for it or really care in that matter.. I'm actually glad because it's another precision shooter out there... But you would take a tikka over my 700 and I would take my 700 over your tikka... That's all.




                              And he stated I probably never shot one... I said I have not but felt one.. Didn't like it.... That's all.

                              And I'll end this convo here. Before it turns into an argument or into something else...



                              (all said in calm tone... Not mad just explaining that there is a mix up in how some of you are taking my last post)
                              Last edited by CK_32; 04-05-2011, 3:52 PM.
                              For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                              What's Your Caliber??


                              My Youtube channel

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1