Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

1941 Johnson Automatic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rick530
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 1326

    1941 Johnson Automatic

    Got this as a 30th birthday gift from my father yesterday. I've never even seen one of these before. Read up on it some online. Pretty interesting. Anyone have any knowledge on these? Serial number was 705X





  • #2
    stevie
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 3856

    Check with 1941 Johnson forum on serial number. Its been sporterized, the stock and front sight are wrong. Nice gift from your father!

    Comment

    • #3
      Rick530
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 1326

      Originally posted by stevie
      Check with 1941 Johnson forum on serial number. Its been sporterized, the stock and front sight are wrong. Nice gift from your father!
      Yeah as soon as I saw some more pictures of them online I spotted the sight and stock changes.

      Didn't know there was a forum for these.

      Comment

      • #4
        CK_32
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Sep 2010
        • 14369

        Yea I was going to say I've shot a authentic johnson and that doesnt look like it.

        Still any gun is a good present

        Congrats
        For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

        What's Your Caliber??


        My Youtube channel

        Comment

        • #5
          phish
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 3089

          I hate you :P

          happy bday

          Comment

          • #6
            cmichini
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2008
            • 1739

            Originally posted by phish
            I hate you :P

            happy bday
            + I can't count that high.

            God bless your dad. Sheesh
            NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
            NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

            Comment

            • #7
              Rick530
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 1326

              Originally posted by cmichini
              + I can't count that high.

              God bless your dad. Sheesh

              lol yeah he is definatly one of my best friends. Plus he seriously knows how to give great gifts.

              Comment

              • #8
                Sgt. Slaughter
                Member
                • Dec 2010
                • 156

                That thing looks puss! Need to get one.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Josh3239
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 9200

                  Sporterized or not that is still one cool rifle. Happy Birthday!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    beauregard
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2117

                    Is that a rotary magazine?
                    Fools don't fit in the boots that I tread in.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Stainned
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 823

                      Originally posted by beauregard
                      Is that a rotary magazine?
                      That is what I was wondering.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Rick530
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 1326

                        Originally posted by Stainned
                        That is what I was wondering.
                        yes

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Bobula
                          Calguns Addict
                          • May 2007
                          • 9386

                          those are awesome! I believe they were a competitor with the Garand. Last one I saw was at the Big Reno show. $2500 price tag
                          Originally posted by Kestryll
                          Yeah, don't tell that rat bastard Kestryll, he'll shut it down.

                          Fascist pig....

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Rick530
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 1326

                            Originally posted by Bobula
                            those are awesome! I believe they were a competitor with the Garand. Last one I saw was at the Big Reno show. $2500 price tag

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Saigon1965
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 17278

                              Awesome new toy -

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1