I called and wrote to Sage and learned something i just figured i should post so searchers can find out... will post on m-14 and THR as well...
1. Sage CA uses SpeedFeed Stock #0620, Monte Carlo based on the Remington 870.
2. Other 870 stocks are compatible for those wishing a future change (fine wood, bantam (short LOP), other synthetics etc- careful with pistol grip folders). I am very happy to hear this, so I can mess with the stock to fit me better, and not worry so much about screwing it up,... and if i move from CA, i can really get creative-
3. This and all Sage EBR chassis currently produced are all the 'chop-mod' version. (searching shows a longer heavier model, and a shorter lighter option, and currently only the shorter lighter option is produced).
Terms: Sage, Tactical, stock, M14ALCS/CVFS m14 m1a
1. Sage CA uses SpeedFeed Stock #0620, Monte Carlo based on the Remington 870.
2. Other 870 stocks are compatible for those wishing a future change (fine wood, bantam (short LOP), other synthetics etc- careful with pistol grip folders). I am very happy to hear this, so I can mess with the stock to fit me better, and not worry so much about screwing it up,... and if i move from CA, i can really get creative-
3. This and all Sage EBR chassis currently produced are all the 'chop-mod' version. (searching shows a longer heavier model, and a shorter lighter option, and currently only the shorter lighter option is produced).
Terms: Sage, Tactical, stock, M14ALCS/CVFS m14 m1a

Comment