Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Spotter Scope

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • G38xOC
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 3749

    Spotter Scope

    I'm looking for a spotter scope for out door range puropse . I've found this scope at amazon . real good price , and has pretty good reviews on it .

    link : http://www.amazon.com/Barska%C2%AE-2...7550508&sr=8-1

    for now , I only have carry handle sight . and have to zero it . do you think this scope will do the job ?

    for 2nd question ,with 20x60 scope .. do u think i be able to see 200yard target clearly ?

    thanks
    Last edited by G38xOC; 02-12-2011, 3:56 PM.
  • #2
    LCE
    Member
    • May 2010
    • 120

    Check out konus. I picked one up to use for Target and hunting and am very pleased with it. Bright clear optics and decently built.
    The one I got is the konuspot-80
    Last edited by LCE; 02-12-2011, 3:52 PM.

    Comment

    • #3
      G38xOC
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 3749

      Originally posted by LCE
      Check out konus. I picked one up to use for Target and hunting and am very pleased with it. Bright clear optics and decently built.
      The one I got is the konuspot-80
      looks like a a good scpoe , but my price rangesis upto 100 ..

      Comment

      • #4
        LCE
        Member
        • May 2010
        • 120

        Check out celestron or maybe look for a used bushnell stalker or century should be able to find one under 100.
        Check out opticsplanet.com to.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1