Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

mobile app?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dasARguy
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 32

    mobile app?

    May not be the right forum so if someone could redirect, please do so. I had been using a calguns mobile application for quite awhile and now (about 2-3 days ago) it just links to the full-bore version when accessed. I have an Iphone, but it was not an Iphone app. Can someone please advise what has happened and if there is a way to get the mobile application/link back? Thanks
  • #2
    sevensix2x51
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 3835

    there's a dropdown menu at the bottom left of every page, that shows the skin youre in currently. just switch it over to "iphone," and you should be back to normal. hope that helps...

    Comment

    • #3
      dasARguy
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 32

      mobile calguns

      Geez... you think I could have figured THAT out..... Thanks a bunch!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1