Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SSA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilputty
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 38

    SSA

    I don't think their "in stock" actually means in stock. But, in the good news it sounds like they are going to be in production so hopefully some more brass is released



    Good Morning!



    Thank you for contacting Silver State Armory!



    I checked into your order and it looks like your

    order will be going out about a week.

    We are in production for 6.8 ammunition and

    should have it ready then.



    Please feel free to contact me if you need further assistance.



    Have a super weekend!

    Susan







    Susan Kopp

    Customer Service Manager

    Silver State Armory, LLC

    P.O. Box 962

    12913 US HWY 12

    Packwood, WA 98361

    Phone - 360-200-6160 - ext. 101

    Fax - 360-496-0397
  • #2
    Nathan Krynn
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 2107

    I love their 6.8 brass and need more bad as hunting season starts soon here, hopefully they will sell the brass again soon.
    Nathan
    Tactical Machining
    1270 Biscayne Blvd
    Deland, FL 32724
    Phone 386-490-4464
    fax 386-490-4890

    Comment

    • #3
      DannyInSoCal
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2010
      • 8271

      I've bought SSA Hunter in the 6.8 from these folks:

      Jan
      All Tactical Supply
      P O Box 360
      Camas, WA 98607
      360-713-7762


      Jan is GTG - Last order was 200 rounds for less than $200 including shipping. And they actually have it in stock ready to go.

      Tell her I sent you - Maybe she'll give me a free hat or some crap next time I order...

      .
      $500 Donation to any Veterans Charity - Plus $500 Gift Card to any gun store: Visit 2nd Amendment Mortgage / www.2AMortgage.com

      Comment

      • #4
        target
        Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 102

        man i've been waiting to order some of their brass for at least four months. it still says out of stock.

        Comment

        • #5
          Sky_DiveR
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 3017

          Does their website still say it's "In Stock"?

          I've never had a problems with delivery times from them. Perhaps it's cuz more and more people are getting into 6.8's and SSA is just backing up. He already moved to Washington to get a bigger facility. Perhaps he's gonna have to move again.

          Comment

          • #6
            evilputty
            Junior Member
            • Sep 2010
            • 38

            yes their website says "in stock" I'm not in that big of a hurry i have everything but my lower receiver which will happen in about 15 days to boot 5 days till i can start the process.

            Also I just sent a message to Jan and dropped a Dannyfromsocal referral in there.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1