Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AR Optics

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jaytee
    Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 178

    AR Optics

    Does anybody have a suggestion for an ACOG style optic that is not airsoft. Obviously 1K is a lot to pay for the real thing - could definitely do with a cheaper alternative...
  • #2
    shooker8
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 43

    I really like trijicon's reflex sight and the eotech's. I don't know of any quality ACOG looking optics with 4x zoom, but if a red dot works the reflex sight and eotech should do everything your looking for.
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" M.L.K.

    Comment

    • #3
      tomd1584
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2008
      • 5895

      we have an optics section, you know...

      Primary Arms 4x
      Burris 332
      Jeffu's ACOG clone 4x

      Comment

      • #4
        jaytee
        Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 178

        Thanks guys.
        When you say we... where do I find your shop? You'll have to forgive my ignorance, I'm stupid.

        Comment

        • #5
          tr1t1um
          Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 202

          I think he means an optics forum, you posted this in the centerfire rifle one.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            Jerkdog
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2008
            • 603

            Originally posted by jaytee
            Thanks guys.
            When you say we... where do I find your shop? You'll have to forgive my ignorance, I'm stupid.
            He means here on CG.

            "I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy."

            Comment

            • #7
              jaytee
              Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 178

              Originally posted by Jerkdog
              Thanks guys! Edit, just to add - it's just clicked?! DOH!

              Comment

              • #8
                NORCAL#1
                Senior Member
                • May 2010
                • 678

                acog

                If you want to get a real acog i you should look at the ECOS model. Its 4x with doctor red dot on top as well as back up iron sights! I have one and LOVE it, I have a Eotech an aimpoint and some others and like the acog over them all. Eotech and aimpoint are better for CQB, but the ECOS is a better all around scope for shooting at any distance over 100 yards. And the doctor sight works fine for CQB,hope that helps.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1