Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Trigger pin size?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mlaines
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 414

    Trigger pin size?

    I have a JD Lower with a RRA LPK and want to get a new trigger. What size pin holes do in need, large or small. I don't have anything to measure with nor could i find anything that said the size of my pins. Thanks in advance>
    Is Your Business in need of Audio Visual in your Conference and Board rooms? Or anywhere else? Click here
  • #2
    j4strngr
    Member
    • May 2010
    • 347

    I think JD lowers are small pin but I'm going there tomorrow so I will ask them

    Comment

    • #3
      thayne
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 2289

      Im not 100% sure, but I think only Colt lowers have the bigger pin
      "It wasn't a failure of laws," said Amanda Wilcox, who along with her husband, Nick, lobbies for the California chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. "I just don't see how our gun laws could have stopped something like that."

      Comment

      • #4
        djleisure
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2008
        • 4734

        Originally posted by thayne
        Im not 100% sure, but I think only Colt lowers have the bigger pin
        Yep, unless it's an old-school Colt, then you're looking for the small pins.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?

        Comment

        • #5
          mlaines
          Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 414

          Thanks guys. What do you think of the Timney triggers?
          Is Your Business in need of Audio Visual in your Conference and Board rooms? Or anywhere else? Click here

          Comment

          • #6
            javalos
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2006
            • 975

            Originally posted by mlaines
            I have a JD Lower with a RRA LPK and want to get a new trigger. What size pin holes do in need, large or small. I don't have anything to measure with nor could i find anything that said the size of my pins. Thanks in advance>
            Most stock triggers take a small pin (.154), but if you want a RRA match 2-stage trigger, it takes a .1555 pin. The 2-stage trigger usually comes with the pins.
            Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
            __________________________
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1