Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Another OLL question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jk025
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 70

    Another OLL question

    I'm buying a lower this week and they have stag, spikes tactical and cmmg all for the same price. Is one at all any better than the other? Or what are your preferences? Thanks
  • #2
    telcolineman
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 2624

    They are all good lowers, It pretty much comes down to which logo you like best. I have never owned a Spikes but I have had Stag CMMG and Kaiser defense, They are all GTG
    NRA Life Member

    Comment

    • #3
      rromeo
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2009
      • 6981

      I think with lowers, any of the bigger names are good.
      Never initiate force against another. That should be the underlying principle of your life. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

      - from THE SECOND BOOK OF KYFHO
      (Revised Eastern Sect Edition)

      Comment

      • #4
        telcolineman
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2008
        • 2624

        From what my FFL told me there are only 2 or 3 foundries in the U.S. That produce the lowers, Then they are sold to companies who finish them +1 on any of the name brands, They only 1 I have heard of having problems was the Hesse .308
        NRA Life Member

        Comment

        • #5
          C_1
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2008
          • 1504

          Stag, Spikes and CMMG are all good to go. Pick whatever rollmark and selector markings you like best.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1