Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Scope rings

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kemp3
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 25

    Scope rings

    I am looking for info on Rings. I am using Troy BUIS and want a set of rings that will be high enough for the BUIS's . Will "high" rings work or do I need the extra high rings ? when i say work i mean when BUIS's are down .

    thanks

    -Jared
  • #2
    sleepur606
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2007
    • 1994

    Are you looking for rings that will be high enough to clear the BUIS when they are folded or a set of rings that you could look through the scope or the BUIS with the scope still mounted?

    I'm pretty sure you're asking the first question and I can say, for certain, that I don't know. I do know that a lot of different height rings will work; single piece mounts like the ones available from Larue will also allow the mounting of BUIS underneath the scope.

    I'd suggest not using "low" or anything with the word low in it if you want to clear the irons. But, mediums may clear.

    Hope that helps. One of the experts is due in here shortly, I'm sure.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1