Hi All,
Just got done with my first build (yay) and have a question.
With the bolt open I can load a mag and when I release the bolt it cycles the first round however, if the bolt is closed it will not accept a loaded mag. I have to open the bolt in order to get the mag to seat. Is this normal or am I just not pushing the mag in hard enough?
Thanks.
Just got done with my first build (yay) and have a question.
With the bolt open I can load a mag and when I release the bolt it cycles the first round however, if the bolt is closed it will not accept a loaded mag. I have to open the bolt in order to get the mag to seat. Is this normal or am I just not pushing the mag in hard enough?
Thanks.





Comment